A brand new Cyberpunk 2077 mod that has been launched on-line a couple of days in the past introduces a model new gameplay function.
The Nano Drone mod provides a usable Nano Drone that can be upgraded with enhanced performance, resembling the power to open doorways. The mod, sadly, just isn’t suitable with controllers in its present model.
The best way to purchase / improve:
- To purchase the drone, go to any ripperdoc within the recreation world and open their store window as common. Hit the “NanoDrone” button above the participant’s head to open the purchase window. (Purchases are saved with the save file)
- After shopping for the Tier 1 model, you possibly can repeat the above course of to improve your drone as much as Tier 4
- Photographs of all of the 4 Tiers stats might be discovered on this mod web page’s picture part
The best way to deploy / use:
- After having bought the drone, maintain down “Fast Melee” (Q) to deploy the drone (Must have no less than 20% battery)
- Press “C” to recall the drone. After being recalled, it’s going to begin to recharge its battery
- Use your beforehand set enter keys to regulate the drone
- Use the scanning mode (Tab key, similar to common kiroshi eye scanner) to tag and hack objects / NPCs
- Tier 3 of the drone unlocks the power to open doorways (Base price of 8% battery for regular doorways, 30% for locked ones)
- Every hacking motion with the drone (Quickhacks and door interplay) prices the bottom price (RAM for Quickhacks) multiplied with the Quickhack price multiplier (Greater drone tier: Decrease price)
- When going past the drone’s vary (Greater drone tier: Greater Vary) it’s going to robotically be recalled after 5 seconds
You’ll be able to obtain the Cyberpunk 2077 Nando Drone mod from Nexus Mods.
Cyberpunk 2077 is now out there on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia worldwide. The sport will launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X, and Xbox Collection S someday in 2022.