Apple’s AirPods are very simple to lose if you don’t preserve them in its case. Nonetheless, a TikTok consumer swallowed the AirPod, mistaking it for a painkiller. This isn’t the primary time that one of many AirPods has been swallowed by a consumer. We have now beforehand heard how a person swallowed one in his sleep and the way it may be very deadly for a person. Scroll all the way down to learn extra particulars on how a TikTok consumer swallowed one among her AirPods and what did she do after.
TikTok Person Swallowed One in every of Her AirPods, Mistaking it for a Painkiller
The TikTok consumer said that she was sharing the knowledge “for instructional functions.” She defined that she had the ibuprofen or painkiller in her proper hand and the left AirPod in her left hand. She explains it in a TikTok video saying “I used to be crawling into mattress.” “I like threw one thing again, took my water bottle and took a sip then realized it wasn’t the Ibuprofen,” explains the consumer. “I attempted puking it up and it might not come out.”
Whereas it may have been deadly. the AirPod swallowed did come out naturally. Person @iamcarliiib states that she had an x-ray to verify the scenario. In another video, the TikTok consumer reveals that the swallowed AirPod was linked to the iPhone and that she was on a name. When she despatched a voice memo to her buddy, the recording featured a gurgling sound from the abdomen.
The consumer ought to be glad that the AirPod made it out with out inflicting any severe points. We have now beforehand seen how dangerous the results might be when a seven-year-old was taken to the emergency room after swallowing an AirPod.
That is all there’s to it, people. What are your views on the newest incident? Tell us your ideas within the feedback part under.