Sony and Sucker Punch have launched a brand new Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Minimize replace, which incorporates bug fixes and merchandise changes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends.
The brand new patch updates the sport model to 2.014 on PlayStation 5. On PlayStation 4, the patch updates the sport to model 2.14. The replace consists of varied fixes and changes for the sport’s multiplayer legends mode, together with fixes for points affecting Mists of Yagata, Hunter talents, waypoints in Story missions, and extra. Down beneath you’ll discover the official release notes, as provided by the developer.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Minimize Replace 2.014 for PS5 (2.14 on PS4) Launch Notes
Patch 2.14 incorporates the next modifications:
- Mounted a bug stopping Mists of Yagata from therapeutic teammates appropriately.
- Mounted a bug that generally prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow capability from triggering appropriately.
- Mounted a bug that sometimes prompted a stunlock if a participant was attacked whereas holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Therapeutic Gourds with Resolve beneficial properties can now be used even whereas at full well being.
- Mounted a bug stopping waypoints from showing above the final remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Mounted a bug inflicting Intimidating Counter to not deal the right amount of injury.
- Mounted a bug stopping gamers from un-muting themselves.
- Improve stagger harm completed by Wind Stance in opposition to spear enemies.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Minimize is out there globally now for PS5 and PS4.