Guerrilla Video games has launched Horizon Zero Daybreak PC Patch 1.11.1 which fixes a number of crashes and DLSS-related points following the discharge of patch 1.11.
Final week’s 1.11 patch for the PC model of Horizon Zero Daybreak added help for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FidelityFX Tremendous Decision. Sadly, following the discharge of this patch, a number of customers have been reporting DLSS-related points and crashes. At present’s new 1.11.1 patch goals to resolve these points.
“Because of everybody who shared their suggestions relating to our newest Horizon Zero Daybreak PC replace!”, Guerrilla Video games writes on Twitter. “Patch 1.11.1 is offered now, which incorporates crash fixes and the removing of the black rendered body after enabling DLSS.”
Down beneath you’ll discover the discharge notes for this new replace.
Horizon Zero Daybreak PC Patch 1.11.1 Launch Notes
- TAA crash repair on NVidia GTX 600/700 sequence
- Crash repair for if you open a savegame with DLSS ON on a non-DLSS supporting machine
- Repair to vary the default DLSS high quality stage from extremely efficiency to extremely high quality
- Repair for a black rendered body proper after enabling DLSS
- Repair to use the auto-detected setting preset on a primary/clear run of the sport
Ensure that your recreation is up to date with the newest model earlier than leaping again into the world of Horizon! Tell us down beneath in case you’re nonetheless experiencing any points. Take care, keep wholesome, and have a unbelievable festive interval!
Horizon Zero Daybreak is offered now globally for PC and PlayStation.