Microsoft has launched Home windows 11 Construct 22000.348 (KB5007262) to Home windows Insiders within the Beta and Launch Preview Channels. KB5007262 brings the next repair:
We fastened a recognized challenge that may forestall apps, reminiscent of Kaspersky apps, from opening after you try to restore or replace the apps utilizing the Microsoft Installer (MSI).
It additionally contains earlier fixes delivered via Home windows 11 Construct 22000.346 final week, together with the next:
- We fastened a problem that impacts the Appx PowerShell cmdlet performance on PowerShell 7.1 and later.
- We fastened a problem that causes some customers to see an surprising “unhealthy picture” error message dialog at startup.
- We fastened a problem that causes searchindexer.exe to cease responding throughout a dismount operation within the distant desktop setting.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the opening of the SearchFilterHost.exe course of.
- We added assist for the cancellation of daylight financial savings time for the Republic of Fiji for 2022.
- We fastened a problem that causes units which have sure processors to cease responding when waking from hibernation.
- We fastened a COM initialization challenge in wslapi.dll that may trigger the calling course of to cease working.
- We fastened a problem within the Hyper-V digital machine bus (VMBus) that causes the Home windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) VM to sometimes day trip when attaching disks. This challenge additionally prevents the utility from beginning.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the System Reminiscence Administration Unit’s (SMMU) fault dealing with after hibernation.
- We fastened a problem that causes the system to cease working after you allow Hyper-V.
- We fastened a problem that fails to use machine Group Coverage objects routinely at startup or within the background to units on a site which have sure processors.
- We fastened a problem that causes the Server Supervisor cmdlet to return a failure. In consequence, many Software program Outlined Information Heart (SDDC) validations fail throughout the set up of elective options.
- We added the choice to configure an Web Protocol model 4 (IPv4) most transmission unit (MTU) that’s lower than 576 bytes on an interface.
- We fastened a problem that causes get-winevent to fail, and the error is an InvalidOperationException.
- We fastened a problem that incorrectly renders some variable fonts.
- We fastened a problem that shows glyphs on the fallacious angle whenever you use the Meiryo UI font and different vertical fonts. These fonts are often utilized in Japan, China, or different nations in Asia.
- We added a characteristic to facilitate sure cross-browser knowledge transfers.
- We fastened a problem that happens when a dialog opens inside Web Explorer.
We fastened a problem in CLSID_InternetExplorer.[UPDATED] We fastened a problem that impacts Web Explorer COM automation eventualities. For extra data, see Web Explorer 11 desktop app retirement FAQ.
- We fastened a problem that causes Web Explorer to cease working whenever you copy and paste textual content whereas utilizing the Enter Technique Editor (IME).
- We fastened a problem that causes sure apps to cease responding to enter. This challenge happens on units which have a touchpad.
- We fastened a contact keyboard deployment challenge that impacts WebView2 controls in Home windows UI Library 3.0 (WinUI 3) functions.
- We fastened a reminiscence leak in ctfmon.exe that happens whenever you change between totally different edit purchasers.
- We up to date the telephone quantity for Home windows Activation for locales which have the fallacious telephone quantity.
- We fastened a recognized challenge that causes error codes 0x000006e4, 0x0000007c, or 0x00000709 when connecting to a distant printer that’s shared on a Home windows print server.
This is not even half of the record of fixes delivered via KB5007262. For the entire record, head over to the official blog post.