Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy has obtained its first main post-launch patch, which provides some welcome options, together with a brand new Ray Tracing Mode for Xbox Collection X and PS5, the power to roll again saves for those who have hit a blocking problem (or simply need to change up their story decisions), and extra. You will get the rundown of all the brand new options and enhancements Eidos Montreal has included within the newest model of Guardians of the Galaxy, beneath.
PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X
- Ray Tracing Mode is now accessible within the Video settings menu.
- Save Rollback: A hidden Save Rollback function was added to permit customers who’ve encountered blocking points to rollback to the beginning of the chapter of their selection. Please see this thread for extra particulars.
- Improved efficiency on the unique PS4 mannequin.
- Modified the sensitivity required for the Visor enter in order that controllers with extra put on and tear should still detect the button press.
Xbox Collection S
- Choice to uncap the FPS added, permitting customers to play between 30 and 60 FPS. Please notice uncapping FPS might result in a much less secure framerate in some areas. Beneficial for customers with a VRR show.
- Common stability enchancment on all platforms.
- A number of stability enhancements with Ray Tracing enabled.
- Common enhancements to goal markers.
- Further enhancements to world boundaries.
After all, the newest patch additionally features a substantial lists of bug fixes and minor tweaks – if you want to learn about these, you’ll be able to try the full, unabridged notes for Guardians of the Galaxy ver. 1.05 here.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is out there on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X/S, PS4, PS5, and Swap (through the cloud) proper now. The brand new replace is out there on Xbox and PlayStation consoles in the present day (November 17) and will arrive on PC on November 19.