You could get any random golf short game books, but if you’re looking for expert advice on choosing the best one for your needs then you’ve arrived at the right place.
It doesn’t matter what your golf short game books needs are or what your budget is, because I’ve done an in-depth analysis to include the best-rated options suitable for diversified usage needs and different budget ranges.
To make this list, I’ve spent 83 hours researching golf short game books from the best brands such as: Booklegger, Churchill & Dunn, Ltd, Booklegger.
Note: Make sure that option you’re choosing has all the features you need. Afterall, is there any point in purchasing something that’s not usable?
13 Best golf short game books in 2022: After 83 Hours of Research
To make this list an unbiased resource for choosing the best golf short game books, I contacted 28 experts and discussed various aspects to consider. After a huge discussion, I went across customer reviews, researched the reputed brands, and a lot of other things. Because my aim is to recommend products that are highly value for your money.
1. Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards and In -Books
- Gotham Books
2. Dave Pelz’s Short Game Bible: Master the Finesse Swing and Lower Your Score (Dave Pelz Scoring Game) -Books
- Great product!
3. Secrets of the Short Game -Books
4. Ben Hogan’s Short Game Simplified: The Secret to Hogan’s Game from 120 Yards and In -Books
- Condition: New
- ISBN-13: 978-1616081126
5. Golf’s Short Game For Dummies -Books
- Used Book in Good Condition
6. Dave Pelz’s Putting Bible: The Complete Guide to Mastering the Green (Dave Pelz Scoring Game Series) -Books
- Great product!
7. Ben Hogan’s Tips for Weekend Golfers: Simple Advice to Improve Your Game -Books
8. Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game -Books
- Shapes ancient philosophies into new teachings, leading golfers to effortless focus and unconditional confidence A
- Hardback – 176 pages
- Provides golfers with simple yet powerful techniques to prepare for, execute, and respond to the results of any golf shot
- Demonstrates how to make one’s mind an ally instead of an enemy by applying classic insight and stories from the Buddhist tradition
9. How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time -Books
- Used Book in Good Condition
10. A Girl’s On-course Survival Guide to Golf: Solid Golf Fundamentals… From Tee to Green and In-Between -Books
- Covers everything you need to enjoy the game of golf and score better, whether you are a weekend player, a corporate executive, or an avid golfer
- Offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurs point of view
- On-course survivor guide to use on or off the golf course
- Christina Ricci – A Girls On Course Survival Guide:
- Written by Boston University graduate Christina Ricci
11. Paul Runyans Book for Senior Golfers -Books
By Churchill & Dunn, Ltd
- Ships from Vermont
12. Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet) -Sports & Outdoors
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
- Manufactured in the USA
- Manufactured from PET resin
13. How Short Hitting, Bad Golfers Break 90 All the Time -Books
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Used Book in Good Condition
Buying a product from a reputable manufacturer that provides high brand value is one of the most essential things. Based on my research, here are the top brands that make the best golf short game books.
- Churchill & Dunn, Ltd
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
The Buyer’s Guide
Although the aim of this list is to help you choose the best option for your needs. This guide shall help you make an informed purchase decision. Here are the few things to consider when choosing a golf short game books.
There’s no point in purchasing a golf short game books that doesn’t solve your usage needs. Sometimes, even the best option wouldn’t have all the options you’d need. That’s why list down all your feature requirements and make sure that the option you’ve chosen comes with all of them.
Budget plays an important role, if it wasn’t for the budget, wouldn’t everyone purchase the most expensive option? However, before you decide the budget, I’d recommend you to make a list of features you’d need. In case a feature you need the most isn’t available in your budget range, then there’s no point in buying it, is there?
My advice is to make sure that the product has all the features you need then decide the budget. If a product you’ve chosen isn’t having all the features you need, then you should consider increasing your budget.
3. Value For Money
There are times when you shall come across various golf short game books that shall have all the features you need. However, the price difference shall exist. In a situation like this, it is recommended to value each feature and make sure that you’re not overpaying for a feature you wouldn’t use.
4. Brand, Customer Support, & Warranty
Purchasing a product from a reputed brand is very important. Not only does it guarantee high-quality build, but you also get much better customer support.
You should also make sure that it has a decent warranty, it is really helpful in case a product breaks down due to manufacturing defects. Also, repairs during warranty are generally free of cost (depends on service terms).
5. Individual Product Reviews
You don’t have to watch individual reviews of each golf short game books in this list. However, pick 2-3 options that have all the technical aspects according to your usage needs. Once you’re ready with it, go to YouTube/Amazon and look at video/customer reviews to make sure that the existing buyers are satisfied with the product.
Which is the best golf short game books?
According to my research, the A Girl’s On-course Survival Guide to Golf: Solid Golf Fundamentals… From Tee to Green and In-Between is the best option.
Is Booklegger a reliable brand?
It’s one of the best brands, not only does it make the top-rated golf short game books, but it also is known for its exceptional service.
Which is the cheapest yet powerful golf short game books?
According to me, the Ben Hogan’s Tips for Weekend Golfers: Simple Advice to Improve Your Game is one of the cheapest options available and yet has all the features.
Are there deals going on?
A few of the options in our article are currently available for a discounted price. However, check out the product listing to find more information.
What brands should I consider when purchasing?
Based on my research, these are the top 5 brands: Booklegger, Churchill & Dunn, Ltd, Booklegger, PUTT-A-BOUT, and Doubleday.
Should I buy it online or go to an offline store?
Shopping online comes with a few advantages such as discounted pricing, quick delivery at home. However, if you’re in a hurry or can find the product for a cheaper price in the offline market, consider visiting the offline store.
Choosing the right product isn’t easy and for many of them it could be a time consuming task. However, with this guide, my aim is to help you guys find the perfect golf short game books for your needs.
I’ve done a huge research to ensure that options I’ve listed are among the best. Like mentioned above, I also interviewed many experts to make sure that the enlisted models are high quality.
I hope that you’re able to find the right golf short game books for your usage. If you are still struggling to find one, feel free to comment below or contact me.