SEGA and Blind Squirrel Leisure have launched a brand new trailer for Sonic Colours: Final introducing the Wisps. The colourful alien creatures will assist Sonic in his quest to take down Eggman. The intergalactic cute creatures can present some boosts that may uncover hidden pathways and take care of a bunch of enemies.
Right here is an summary of the Wisps:
- White Wisp – Fill your enhance gauge and speed up into tremendous speeds, destroy obstacles and enemies in your path.
- Cyan Wisp (Laser) – Flip Sonic into a robust cyan laser, transfer throughout the stage at lightning pace and zap enemies in your path.
- Jade Wisp – Remodel Sonic right into a Jade ghost, fly round and part via strong objects to succeed in hidden areas.
- Pink Wisp (Spikes) – Flip Sonic right into a pink spike that may roll up partitions and ceilings and assault enemies.
- Inexperienced Wisp (Hover) – Remodel Sonic right into a inexperienced hover kind to succeed in larger areas and float previous treacherous obstacles.
- Orange Wisp (Rocket) – Flip Sonic into an orange rocket, blast into the air and attain unparalleled heights.
- Blue Wisp (Dice) – Change blue rings and blue blocks to open new routes, flip Sonic right into a blue dice to stomp down enemies.
- Yellow Wisp (Drill) – Remodel Sonic right into a yellow drill and dig via the bottom or torpedo via the water.
- Purple Wisp (Frenzy) – Remodel Sonic right into a hungry purple frenzy and eat something in your path.
Sonic Colours: Final is scheduled for launch on September 7, 2022 for Home windows PC, Nintendo Change, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.