Microsoft has launched the Home windows 11 cumulative replace for the month of December. Home windows replace KB5008215 (Construct 22000.376) is now accessible for gadgets working the newest desktop working system. Right now’s replace brings plenty of enhancements and safety fixes.
A number of the enhancements coming with Home windows 11 cumulative replace KB5008215
Updates a problem that causes Web Explorer to cease working while you copy and paste textual content whereas utilizing the Enter Methodology Editor (IME).
Updates a problem that shows the inaccurate background for the iFLY Simplified Chinese language IME icon within the notification space.
- Updates a problem that forestalls the show of File Explorer and desktop shortcut menus. This concern usually happens while you select to make use of a single click on to open an merchandise.
- Improves the animation efficiency of icons on the taskbar.
- Updates quantity management points that have an effect on Bluetooth audio gadgets.
- Updates a problem that causes File Explorer to cease working after you shut a File Explorer window.
- Updates a problem that shows incorrect closed-caption shadows for some movies.
- Updates a problem that robotically removes the Serbian (Latin) Home windows show language from a tool.
- Updates a problem that causes flickering while you hover over icons on the taskbar; this concern happens for those who’ve utilized a excessive distinction theme.
- Updates a problem that, beneath sure situations, prevents the keyboard focus rectangle from being seen while you use Job View, Alt-Tab, or Snap Help.
- Updates a problem which may trigger Home windows Blended Actuality to start out while you placed on a headset. This concern happens even while you’ve turned off the choice “Begin Blended Actuality Portal when my headset’s presence sensor detects that I am sporting it”.
- Updates a problem which may trigger your machine to report that it would not detect a printer after you plug it in.
- Updates a problem which may trigger a brief lack of audio in your machine.
- Updates a problem that that causes some variable fonts to show incorrectly.
- Updates a problem that shows letters or characters on the flawed angle while you use the Meiryo UI font and different vertical fonts. These fonts are often utilized in Japan, China, or different nations in Asia.
- Updates a problem that causes sure apps to cease responding to enter. This concern happens on gadgets which have a touchpad.
- Provides an choice so that you can select whether or not to robotically activate Focus Help for the primary hour after a Home windows characteristic replace.
- Updates an audio distortion concern that impacts Xbox One and Xbox Sequence Audio peripherals and happens while you use them with spatial audio.
- Updates a number of features of Home windows emoji. As a part of an iterative and ongoing work, we have now made the next enhancements for this launch:
- Updates all emoji from the Segoe UI Emoji font to the Fluent 2D emoji type
- Contains assist for Emoji 13.1, which:
- Updates the emoji dictionary
- Provides the flexibility to seek for Emoji 13.1 in all supported languages
- Updates the Emoji and extra panel so you may enter emoji in your purposes
The corporate has shared fairly a helpful video to elucidate a few of these enhancements. The Home windows maker has additionally launched patches for 67 new CVEs in Microsoft Home windows and different merchandise, of which seven are rated vital.
Home windows 11 cumulative replace is obtainable through Home windows Replace and Microsoft Replace, Home windows Replace for Enterprise, Microsoft Update Catalog, and Home windows Server Replace Companies (WSUS).