Far Cry 6 continues to be round a month away, however Ubisoft has already launched its full post-launch roadmap. As we beforehand heard, the sport will function a collection of paid DLCs that includes iconic Far Cry villains from the previous, together with Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Seed, in addition to a remastered model of Far Cry: Blood Dragon. That stated, Ubisoft has additionally revealed some intriguing free DLC as well, together with crossover missions that includes Danny Trejo, Rambo, and Stranger Issues (fairly the random lineup). You possibly can try a Far Cry 6 post-launch trailer, under.
Right here’s the total roadmap (click on the picture for full decision).
And at last, here is only a bit extra details about all of the post-launch content material Ubisoft Toronto is cooking up for Far Cry 6:
Season Move Content material
Three DLC episodes
- Episode 1: Vaas: Madness deliberate for launch in November 2021.
- Episode 2: Pagan: Management deliberate for launch in January 2022.
- Episode 3: Joseph: Collapse deliberate for launch in March 2022.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: On PC, Season Move holders will obtain the unique recreation launched in 2013, whereas console gamers will obtain Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Basic Version, remastered for current-gen consoles. (Accessible in December, 2022 on Stadia).
The Blood Dragon Set: Consists of seven gadgets usable within the Far Cry 6 essential recreation:
- One outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One automobile: Omega Enforcer
- One weapon allure: KillStar
- One Fang for Rent: Ok-9000
- One automobile Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
Free Publish-Launch Content material
- Three crossover missions that includes Danny Trejo, Rambo, and extra.
- Weekly Insurgencies: Each week ranging from launch – and out there after the completion of the principle marketing campaign – supporters of Antón Castillo will rise throughout the island of Yara and pose new threats for gamers to remove. Gamers might want to observe them down and remove them to earn some new gear.
- Six Particular Operations: Going down in distinctive new areas on the planet, these operations will introduce new gameplay mechanics as gamers should snatch extremely unstable chemical weapons from Antón’s arms sellers and get to the extraction level earlier than it overheats. The primary two areas – Mesozoico and Maceo – will likely be out there at launch and different 4 maps will launch later.
Far Cry 6 launches on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X/S, PS5, PS5, Stadia, and Luna on October 7. The Season Move is a part of the $100 Far Cry 6 Gold Version or could be bought a la carte for $40.