Hi there and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
That is Fairness Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the most recent personal market information, talks in regards to the coming week, digs into some latest funding rounds and mulls over a bigger theme or narrative from the personal markets. You’ll be able to observe the present on Twitter here and myself here.
Our reside present is that this week! And we’re very enthusiastic about it! Particulars right here, and you may register here. It’s free, after all, so swing by and hold with us.
Again on theme, we had rather a lot to get via this morning, so contained in the present you could find the next and extra:
- The Chinese language cryptocurrency clampdown is a giant rattling deal: With a lot of the nation’s mining capability heading offline, there’s a scramble to relocate rigs and customarily determine what a crypto market sans China may seem like.
- Within the wake of the information, the worth of cryptocurrencies fell. As did shares of Coinbase this morning in pre-market buying and selling.
- Fb’s Clubhouse rival is out. The American social big follows Spotify into the live-audio market. You must give it to trendy software program firms, who thought that they may very well be each main tech outlets and Kinko’s clones on the similar time?
- Revolut is unprofitable as hell however more and more much less so. That may very well be excellent news for fintech as a complete.
- Amber Group raised $100 million; Forto raised $240 million.
See you this Thursday on the reside present!