Techland has dropped their newest “Dying 2 Know” video for Dying Mild 2: Keep Human, and this time across the focus is on the sport’s upgradable buildings. Mainly, these buildings can be deserted whenever you first begin the sport, however you’ll be able to restore them to life and assign them to one of many sport’s factions – you’ll be capable of get a bakery, college, artwork academy, army coaching web site, and extra again up and operating.
Other than simply sprucing up town, upgrading these buildings will unlock new distributors, sidequests, and challenges. The latter sound essentially the most fascinating, as they’ll present notably elaborate fight and parkour trials to take care of – Dying Mild 2 artistic director Tymon Smektala goes as far as to check the parkour challenges to 3D Mario ranges. Try the most recent Dying 2 Know video for your self, beneath.
In different thrilling Dying Mild information, Techland has confirmed they’re lastly engaged on a correct next-gen console improve for the unique sport.
We’re presently engaged on a next-gen patch for Dying Mild 1 – extra particulars coming sooner or later 🙂
— Dying Mild (@DyingLightGame) October 14, 2021
Haven’t been maintaining with Dying Mild 2? Scroll on down for the sport’s official description:
Over twenty years in the past in Harran, we fought the virus — and misplaced. Now, we’re shedding once more. The Metropolis, one of many final massive human settlements, is torn by battle. Civilization has fallen again into the Darkish Ages. And but, we nonetheless have hope. You’re a wanderer with the ability to vary the destiny of The Metropolis. However your distinctive talents come at a value. Haunted by recollections you can’t decipher, you got down to be taught the reality… and end up in a fight zone. Hone your expertise, as you’ll want each fists and wits. Unravel the darkish secrets and techniques behind the wielders of energy, select sides and determine your future. However wherever your actions take you, there’s one factor you’ll be able to always remember — keep human
- Huge open world – Take part within the lifetime of a metropolis engulfed in a brand new darkish period. Uncover completely different paths and hidden passages, as you discover its a number of ranges and areas.
- Selections and penalties – Form the way forward for The Metropolis together with your actions and watch the way it modifications. Decide the steadiness of energy by making selections in a rising battle and forge your individual expertise.
- Day and Night time cycle – Watch for night time to enterprise into darkish hideouts of the Contaminated. Daylight retains them at bay, however as soon as it’s gone, monsters start the hunt, leaving their lairs free to discover.
- Artistic and brutal fight – Reap the benefits of your parkour expertise to tip the scales of even essentially the most brutal encounter. Intelligent pondering, traps and artistic weapons can be your greatest buddies.
- 2-4 participant co-op gameplay – Play in as much as four-player co-op. Host your individual video games or be part of others and see how their selections have performed out in a different way than yours.
- Ah, however that’s not all – Techland has additionally introduced Dying Mild: Platinum Version, which collects all the sport’s post-launch content material in a single bundle, will even be out there on Swap. Not like Dying Mild 2, the Platinum Version can be operating natively on the Swap, moderately than on the cloud.
Dying Mild 2: Keep Human is coming to PC, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X/S, PS4, PS5, and Swap by way of the cloud on February 4, 2022.