The open-world zombie recreation that began all of it, DayZ, has simply dropped its greatest replace of the 12 months. The patch provides a brand new degree of problem with Contamination Zones that require protecting gear and are stuffed with hazmat-suit-wearing zombies. Different tweaks and additions embrace searching traps, redesigned helicopter crash websites, and, after all the same old new weapons and equipment. You possibly can try a teaser trailer for the newest DayZ replace, beneath.
Right here’s extra element about Contaminated Areas and all the brand new content material included in replace 1.14:
Contaminated Areas are available in two variants — static and dynamic. Static areas are supposed to lock away excessive tier loot, whereas dynamic areas make the world extra dynamic. We’ve labored onerous to make your expertise as immersive as attainable by means of varied visible / sound results. These areas can even lastly make use of already current NBC gear equivalent to fits and fuel masks. Ought to anybody enter these areas unprepared, they’re going to face the deadliest illness we’ve ever applied.
New Content material
- Static and dynamically spawning contaminated areas
- Contamination illness
- Exhaustible fuel masks filter
- LE-MAS assault rifle and journal
- NV-PVS4 Scope
- New visible results when carrying particular headgear
- A yellow variant of the NBC swimsuit
- PO-X Antidote
- NBC contaminated
- Discipline hospital on the North-East Airfield (Chernarus)
- Discipline hospital on the Lukow Airfield (Livonia)
- Craftable Tripwire
- Craftable Fishnet entice
- Craftable Small fish entice
- Craftable Snare entice
- New animal carcasses – Hare, hen/rooster, sardines, bitterlings.
- Hare leg and pelt
- New animation for the stealth kill when utilizing one-handed piercing weapons
As a bonus for PlayStation house owners, Bohemia Interactive has additionally raised the efficiency cap on PS5 to 60fps. After all, the replace consists of the same old listing of bug fixes and stability tweaks – you may get the complete ver. 1.14 patch notes, right here.
DayZ is out there now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4, and playable through backward compatibility on Xbox Collection X/S and PS5.