Howdy and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast, the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
Danny, Natasha, and Alex had been on deck this week, with Grace on the recording and edit. However, if you wish to hear extra about Robinhood, this isn’t the episode for you. If you wish to study extra in regards to the client fintech firm’s IPO submitting this is the episode you need. Principally, Robinhood filed after we had wrapped taping, so we needed to do a particular pod for the information.
So, that is the everything-but-Robinhood episode. And right here’s what’s within it:
- Startup and investor tensions at Bessemer and Hinge Well being. Natasha has the most recent.
- Didi’s IPO, and what’s happening with Chinese language IPOs extra typically. Additionally SentinelOne’s costly and notable debut.
- After which all issues Duolingo, together with TechCrunch’s overview and extra in-depth look.
- From the enterprise capital facet of issues, Zipline raised $250 million, Daylight raised $5 million, Articulate raised $1.5 billion, Acceleprise rebranded to Discussion board Ventures, and Peanut put collectively a micro-fund.
- We closed with Neeva, Courageous, and different different search instruments. Alex has a chunk approaching the topic, as soon as he will get round to ending it.
A four-episode week! With solely Grace dealing with manufacturing! She’s superb.