You could get any random books to learn french, but if you’re looking for expert advice on choosing the best one for your needs then you’ve arrived at the right place.
It doesn’t matter what your books to learn french needs are or what your budget is, because I’ve done an in-depth analysis to include the best-rated options suitable for diversified usage needs and different budget ranges.
To make this list, I’ve spent 23 hours researching books to learn french from the best brands such as: Everything, McGraw-Hill Education, ZeenKind.
Note: Make sure that option you’re choosing has all the features you need. Afterall, is there any point in purchasing something that’s not usable?
24 Best books to learn french in 2022: After 23 Hours of Research
To make this list an unbiased resource for choosing the best books to learn french, I contacted 30 experts and discussed various aspects to consider. After a huge discussion, I went across customer reviews, researched the reputed brands, and a lot of other things. Because my aim is to recommend products that are highly value for your money.
1. The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais -Books
- Adams Media Corporation
2. Easy French Step-by-Step -Books
By McGraw-Hill Education
3. ZeenKind French English Learning Interactive Sound Book for Beginners | First Bilingual Language Toys Gifts with French Songs to Learn ABC, Numbers, Word, for Kids, Toddlers, Childrens, and Baby -Toys & Games
- French Book Additional Feature Our English French work book has additional features to help in developing kids’ creativity, logical, and thinking skills
- Dance and Sing Along with MusicOur French bilingual childrens books is not just equipped with words but also with music and French songs kids for them to ease up and have fun while learning! Associating music to language learning is one of the best way to help kids in retaining the things they have learned.
- Our interactive French books has 3 learning modes: 1.Word Mode, 2.Reading Mode, and 3.Asking Mode; that are designed to help kids develop their speaking, reading, and memory skills
- Interactive Learning & Education ToysThis English French language learning book produces sounds when kids press the words
- This includes: 1.Alphabet, 2.Numbers, 3.Fruits, 4.Animals, 5.Body Parts, 6.Shapes, 7.Colors, and 8.Dialogues.
- Multi-Topic Audio French English Bilingual BooksZeenKind Audio French toddler toys is packed with 8 educational topics in French and English
- Please be advised that this item uses 3 AA battery that is not included in the packaging.
- With all of these contents, learning French for children at their early stage will definitely be easy!
- In case you’re not satisfied, we accept returns and offer a full refund as long as the request is received by us within 30 days from receipt of the item
- 100% Refundable We guarantee high-quality and child-friendly products
- Children can now easily learn their first words in French and English in a fun and enjoyable way!
- This includes drawing board and a drawing pen, mini games for kids to answer, 4 children stories, simple math table, and labeled parts of the body
4. VTech Write and Learn Creative Center , White -Toys & Games
- Stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects; little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing; great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
- Pre-K learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child’s name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
5. Learn French Words 1: How to Speak Words of the Language -Apps & Games
By Firetap Mobile
- 3 of 12 word categories free to try
- Learn basic French language words
- Option to display either 2 or 4 flashcard images at a time for simple or advanced game play
- Suitable for all ages
- Beautiful French narration
6. Song In French For Children -CDs & Vinyl
7. Rosetta Stone Learn UNLIMITED Languages | Lifetime Access – Learn 24 Languages | PC/Mac/iOS/Android Online Code -Software
By Rosetta Stone
- You’re always on your phone so your language learning should be, too: your Rosetta Stone subscription gives you access across all of your devices, mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Sound like a native: get instant feedback to perfect your pronunciation with our patented TruAccent(R) speech recognition engine
- Thrive in another language: with Dynamic Immersion, you’ll learn through context by seeing, hearing, speaking, reading, and writing just like you do in the real world
- Why stick to just one language, With Rosetta Stone: Unlimited Languages, you’ll receive access to all 24+ of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
8. The French Chef With Julia Child 2 -Movies & TV
By WGBH BOSTON VIDEO
- Factory sealed DVD
9. French Made Simple: Learn to speak and understand French quickly and easily -Books
By Three Rivers Press
- Economic information
- Common expressions
- Reading exercises and French-English dictionary
- Basics of grammar and modern vocabulary
- Review quizzes and answer key
10. My French Coach – Nintendo DS -Video Games
- Adapted to any level, from beginner to advanced
- Regular evaluations on improvement
- With DS portability, translator and glossary features can help a traveler in any situation
- Write your answers with the stylus on the Touch Screen
- Learn French through mini-games and competition
11. Fire 7 Kids tablet, 7″ Display, ages 3-7, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case -French
- Add a microSD card for up to 512 GB of expandable storage.
- Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax
- Parents can give kids access to more apps like Netflix, Minecraft, and Zoom via the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Amazon Kids+ includes thousands of Spanish language books, videos, apps, games, and audiobooks.
- You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Amazon Kids parental controls allow you to set educational goals, create time limits, and filter content.
- Save up to $89 on a Fire 7 Tablet (not a toy) for kids 3-7, 1 year of Amazon Kids+, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee, versus items purchased separately.
- The included 1 year of Amazon Kids+ gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more
- Over 20 million kids (and their parents) have enjoyed Amazon Kids+ service
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- Stream through Wi-Fi or view downloaded content on the go with 16 GB of internal storage and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
12. Learn to make delicious Montreal-style bagels -French
- Bake a batch of Montreal-style bagels
- Explanation of bagel styles
- Discussion of toppings and variations
13. Writing Wizard – Kids Learn to Write Letters and Words + Phonics -Apps & Games
- Create worksheets and print them to help your kid to write on paper (in-app purchase)
- Learn to write uppercase & lowercase alphabet letters, numbers and words
- Note: this free version contains all the features of the full version for a subset of letters, numbers and words
- Letter phonics and sound
- 10 fonts (including 3 most popular USA fonts)
- Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
- Multiple parameters to customize the app according to kid’s current education level
- Import and export word lists
- Shapes tracing activity for toddlers
- Show and learn how to write letters correctly
- Learn with 50+ fun animated stickers, sound effects, and interactive games that animate letters at the end of the writing
- You can unlock all letters, add your own words and create printable worksheets using a one-time in-app purchase.
14. AGO En Francais – French Language Card Game for Beginners! Learn French by Playing a Fun Conversational Card Game! -Education
- Question cards feature clear illustrations, contextual clues and labelled relevant vocab
- These cards make for swift language learning and many game play possibilities!
- A fun Q&A card game for learning and practicing simple French questions, phrases and vocab through conversation
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN FOR ALL AGES! Play as a fun family game, in the classroom, on vacation, or even use as flash cards!
- The 54 card deck features 36 simple and useful question cards and 18 ‘action cards’ (to make the learning fun!)
- Size approx 2.5 x 3.5″ (63x88mm)
- 300gsm paper
- HIGH QUALITY PLAYING CARDS
- Instruction booklet included.
- Players spend equal time ASKING and ANSWERING the target questions in random order, and learn the content naturally as they play!
- An exciting and effective way to build French language skills!
15. Rosetta Stone Learn French Bonus Pack Bundle| Lifetime Online Access + Grammar Guide + Dictionary Book Set| PC/Mac Keycard -Software
By Rosetta Stone
- Barron’s grammar guide: Learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
- A lifetime subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person
- Lifetime of the product: This lifetime product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available
- Everything you need to learn French in one box plus with Rosetta Stone: Unlimited languages, you’ll receive access to all 24 plus of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Barron’s dictionary: Look up important definitions from this trusted source
16. Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It -Books
17. French for Kids: Learn French with Penelope and Pezi Beginner Level 1 Vol. 2 -Movies & TV
By Language Tree
- Narrated and subtitled in English, FRE
- Language Tree pumps up the fun factor with colorful 3-D animation and sing-along pop songs
- Along the way, your child will learn words and phrases related to useful daily topics: telling time, eating, playing, bedtime and much more
- FRENCH FOR KIDS volume 2 takes your child on an unforgettable learning journey with P n lope and her cuddly French puppy, Pezi
18. Cali’s Books French Nursery Rhymes Musical Book for Babies and Toddlers 1-3 and 2-4. Bilingual Musical Rhymes Book. Great Interactive Book to Expose Your Children to The French Language -Toys & Games
By Cali’s Books
- CALIS BOOKS FRENCH MUSICAL RHYMES BOOKS make the perfect learning toys for toddlers 1-3, 2-4, and babies
- The best interactive toys for 2 year old, Learning books for toddlers 1-3, and books for 1 year old
- CALI’S BOOKS SUPPORT CHILD DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PLAY
- Songs included: Frère Jacques; A la Claire Fontaine; Gentil Coquelicot ;Au Clair de la Lune ; Ah! Vous Dirai-je Maman ; Fais Dodo, Colas mon P’tit Frère
- ️OUR INTERACTIVE LEARNING BOOKS come with batteries included and can be easily replaced
- They also come with a convenient on-off switch at the back, perfect for quiet reading time and battery life-saving.
- They have an easy-to-push ergonomic button on each page that children love to press
- They are sturdy and safe
- 🤍HIGH-QUALITY NURSERY RHYMES BOOK: We’ve Got You Covered! Our interactive sound books for babies and toddlers meet and exceed U.S
- This bilingual sound book includes six songs in French with Lyrics written in French and English
- They are a great way to work on fine motor skills, develop hand-eye coordination, and work on cause and effect
- They last up to 300 button pushes
- The New singing version of this French Children’s Song Book has a beautiful melodious soothing voice
- If you are not 100% satisfied, we are here to make it right for you!
- They also make a great baby shower and birthday gift
- testing standards and the toughest of audience
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE FOR BOOKS: The best book any parent, grandparent, aunt, friend, and caregiver can give to their little loved ones on any occasion
- Our Books are Educational toys suitable for babies
19. Bedtime Stories for Kids – Story Books To Read -Apps & Games
By IDZ Digital Private Limited
- Completely ad free and kid-safe
- Cute animated characters will make kids giggle with joy!
- Every word of the story is highlighted on the screen for easy understanding
- Ideal for children under the age of 5
- 240+ interactive animations stories to engage your child.
20. Dragon Ball Fighterz – Xbox One -Video Games
By BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Announced Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza and Majin Buu
- Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime reproduced in 60FPS and1080p resolution (higher resolutions will be supported on PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio)
- Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force
- Battery: no battery used
- Allows players to train and master more than One Fighter/style which brings deeper gameplay
- Valve’s Steam Deck could be simpler to restore than you suppose 2022
- 49 Best modem router combo for comcast in 2022
21. LeapFrog LeapReader System Learn-to-Read 10 Book Mega Pack, Pink -Toys & Games
- Each page includes three modes to help children learn to read on their own
- Touching the pages with the LeapReader pen helps children learn to read by sounding out letters and words in interactive stories and activities
- LeapReader pen works with all LeapReader books (additional books sold separately)
- Download additional content from the LeapFrog app center including popular audio books, sing-along songs, fun facts and trivia
- Includes 10 early reading books that feature short vowels, sight words and simple words
22. Hasbro Gaming: Jenga Classic Game -Toys & Games
By Hasbro Gaming
- 54 hardwood Jenga blocks
- Genuine hardwood blocks
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
- Includes 54 wood blocks and stacking sleeve
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
23. Babbel Language Learning Software – Learn to Speak Spanish, French, English, & More – 14 Languages to Choose from – Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac & PC (12 Month Subscription) -Poetry, Spoken Word & Interviews
- Available languages are: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Indonesian, and English
- Your language learning progress is synchronized across all your devices
- Once your account has been activated, download the Babbel app and get learning
- START SPEAKING RIGHT AWAY: Learn real-life topics that will give you the confidence to speak your new language fast – hold conversations about travel, family, business, food, culture and more
- GO AT YOUR OWN PACE: Convenient 10-15 minute adult language lessons will have you speaking, listening, reading and writing like a pro, whether you’re learning for travel, business or just for fun
- LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE: Choose from 14 languages with Babbel, the #1 top-grossing language-learning app designed with 100+ linguistic experts
- STUDY ON ANY DEVICE: Practice your language whenever and wherever you want on your phone, tablet, desktop or laptop
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD CODE: Receive your activation code via email, go to our website via the link in the email, create your account and redeem your voucher
24. Learn to Burn: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started in Pyrography (Fox Chapel Publishing) Easily Create Beautiful Art & Gifts with 14 Step-by-Step Projects, How-to Photos, and 50 Bonus Patterns -Books
By Design Originals
- Learn to “write with fire” along with all the basics of woodburning, purchasing tools, materials, setup and safety
- Master all of the essential techniques for making simple marks, texturing, lettering, shading, and finishing
- Fox Chapel Publishing Learn To Burn Book- A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started in Pyrography
- 14 step-by-step projects for making decorative gifts from coasters and picture frames to bangle bracelets, decorative plates, small boxes, and more
- Each projects can easily be completed using simple materials readily found at your local craft store
Buying a product from a reputable manufacturer that provides high brand value is one of the most essential things. Based on my research, here are the top brands that make the best books to learn french.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Firetap Mobile
- Rosetta Stone
- WGBH BOSTON VIDEO
- Three Rivers Press
The Buyer’s Guide
Although the aim of this list is to help you choose the best option for your needs. This guide shall help you make an informed purchase decision. Here are the few things to consider when choosing a books to learn french.
There’s no point in purchasing a books to learn french that doesn’t solve your usage needs. Sometimes, even the best option wouldn’t have all the options you’d need. That’s why list down all your feature requirements and make sure that the option you’ve chosen comes with all of them.
Budget plays an important role, if it wasn’t for the budget, wouldn’t everyone purchase the most expensive option? However, before you decide the budget, I’d recommend you to make a list of features you’d need. In case a feature you need the most isn’t available in your budget range, then there’s no point in buying it, is there?
My advice is to make sure that the product has all the features you need then decide the budget. If a product you’ve chosen isn’t having all the features you need, then you should consider increasing your budget.
3. Value For Money
There are times when you shall come across various books to learn french that shall have all the features you need. However, the price difference shall exist. In a situation like this, it is recommended to value each feature and make sure that you’re not overpaying for a feature you wouldn’t use.
4. Brand, Customer Support, & Warranty
Purchasing a product from a reputed brand is very important. Not only does it guarantee high-quality build, but you also get much better customer support.
You should also make sure that it has a decent warranty, it is really helpful in case a product breaks down due to manufacturing defects. Also, repairs during warranty are generally free of cost (depends on service terms).
5. Individual Product Reviews
You don’t have to watch individual reviews of each books to learn french in this list. However, pick 2-3 options that have all the technical aspects according to your usage needs. Once you’re ready with it, go to YouTube/Amazon and look at video/customer reviews to make sure that the existing buyers are satisfied with the product.
Which is the best books to learn french?
According to my research, the The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais is the best option.
Is Everything a reliable brand?
It’s one of the best brands, not only does it make the top-rated books to learn french, but it also is known for its exceptional service.
Which is the cheapest yet powerful books to learn french?
According to me, the My French Coach – Nintendo DS is one of the cheapest options available and yet has all the features.
Are there deals going on?
A few of the options in our article are currently available for a discounted price. However, check out the product listing to find more information.
What brands should I consider when purchasing?
Based on my research, these are the top 5 brands: Everything, McGraw-Hill Education, ZeenKind, VTech, and Firetap Mobile.
Should I buy it online or go to an offline store?
Shopping online comes with a few advantages such as discounted pricing, quick delivery at home. However, if you’re in a hurry or can find the product for a cheaper price in the offline market, consider visiting the offline store.
Choosing the right product isn’t easy and for many of them it could be a time consuming task. However, with this guide, my aim is to help you guys find the perfect books to learn french for your needs.
I’ve done a huge research to ensure that options I’ve listed are among the best. Like mentioned above, I also interviewed many experts to make sure that the enlisted models are high quality.
I hope that you’re able to find the right books to learn french for your usage. If you are still struggling to find one, feel free to comment below or contact me.