Microsoft’s Home windows improvement crew is again to work, which implies new previews! The corporate has right now launched Home windows 11 Insider Preview Construct 22526 for the Insiders within the Dev Channel. Immediately’s launch focuses on some normal fixes and enhancements, together with the next:
- We’re experimenting with displaying ALT + TAB as windowed as an alternative of full display screen for some Insiders.
- We’ve added help for wideband speech when utilizing Apple AirPods merchandise (AirPods, AirPods Professional, or AirPods Max), enhancing audio high quality for voice calls.
- Beginning with Construct 22518, Credential Guard is now enabled by default on Home windows 11 Enterprise (E3 and E5) licensed PCs which are enterprise-joined.
- We’re experimenting with indexing extra file places in order that utilizing search to search out essential information in Recordsdata Explorer is faster.
Home windows 11 Insider Preview Construct 22526: Fixes
- Did some work to assist deal with a problem the place for those who’d used search in File Explorer, after which explorer.exe crashed, the following time you tried to look in File Explorer it wouldn’t work.
- We’ve made one other repair to assist deal with the current searches flyout getting caught on the display screen (showing clear besides the border).
- Improved the decision of app icons displayed in search outcomes when the show scaling was set to higher than 100%.
- When you’re utilizing highlight assortment, the present picture ought to migrate on improve now (if the construct you’re upgrading from is Construct 22523 or larger).
- Mounted a problem end result within the Widgets board probably not having the right decision when hovering over the entry level on a secondary monitor.
- Addressed a problem the place the Widgets board would quickly be clean, displaying solely an Add Widgets button (which additionally opened to a clean dialog).
- Mounted a bugcheck with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED distant desktop customers had been encountering when trying to shutdown or restart.
- Microsoft Retailer ought to now not present a message that attempting to put in the most recent Net Media Extension replace is returning error code 0x80073CFB.
- Addressed a DWM crash impacting some Insiders on the earlier flight.
NOTE: Some fixes famous right here in Insider Preview builds from the energetic improvement department could make their method into the servicing updates for the launched model of Home windows 11 that grew to become usually out there on October 5th, 2021.
Home windows 11 Preview Construct 22526: Recognized points
- It’s possible you’ll be unable to sign-in to sure apps similar to Suggestions Hub. Restarting your PC ought to right the problem.
- We’re investigating stories that some Insiders are seeing driver and firmware replace failures in current builds with the error 0x8007012a.
- In some instances, you is likely to be unable to enter textual content when utilizing Search from Begin or the taskbar. When you expertise the problem, press WIN + R on the keyboard to launch the Run dialog field, then shut it.
- The taskbar will generally flicker when switching enter strategies.
- The community icon generally goes lacking within the taskbar when it’s speculated to be there. When you encounter this, please attempt utilizing Job Supervisor to restart explorer.exe.
- If in case you have a number of displays related to your PC and right-click on the date and time on the taskbar in your major monitor, it’ll crash explorer.exe
- After clicking the Search icon on the Taskbar, the Search panel could not open. If this happens, restart the “Home windows Explorer” course of, and open the search panel once more.
- When viewing the checklist of accessible Wi-Fi networks, the sign power indicators don’t replicate the right sign power.
- Settings could crash when going to System > Show > HDR.
- There’s a clean entry underneath Bluetooth & Units.
- We’re engaged on a repair for a problem impacting some Insiders, leading to Settings crashing when attempting to entry the Put in Apps, Startup Apps, and Default Apps pages. If you’re a type of impacted and must uninstall an app, utilizing winget ought to work.
- Altering the taskbar alignment could cause the Widgets button to vanish from taskbar.
- When having a number of displays, Widgets content material on taskbar could get out of sync between displays.
- With the taskbar left-aligned, data similar to temperature just isn’t proven. This might be fastened in a future replace.
- Some textual content authoring instructions, e.g., “choose that” or “delete that”, could not work as anticipated throughout Home windows purposes.
- Recognition of some punctuation marks and symbols similar to @ signal just isn’t correct.
For extra particulars, head over to the official blog post.